EquipmentThe research group associated with the Chair has recently moved into the new Engineering Laboratory Wing where it occupies the Computational Electromagnetics Research Laboratory. The following computing equipment is presently in stalled in this laboratory:
In addition the research group has network access to a MPP (Massively Parallel Processor) DEC 12000 installed at BC Systems Corporation in downtown Victoria.
- 1 HP Series 700 Model 735 Workstation
- 1 HP Series 700 Model 755 Workstation
- 1 IBM RISC 6000 Workstation, Model 350
- 3 HP X-terminals, Model 19Ca
- 1 IBM 486DX2-50 Personal Computer
- 2 MacIntosh IIsi computers;
- 1 MacIntosh IIci computer
- 1 Quadra 700 Computer
- 1 Powerbook 170 4AB laptop computer
- 1 Apple Laserwriter IIg
- 2 Apple Personal Laserwriters
- 1 HP Deskjet 500C
- 1 HP 4Si MX Laserprinter
The group also has access to the Microwave Laboratory of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, which comprises a complete range of test equipment for frequencies up to 60 GHz.